Today’s generation are quoted as millennials that implies as a generation of selfie. There are a lot of people obsessed with taking selfies due to the rise of social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and many more. Most of your feed are dominated by selfie picture of your friends, relative, and famous personalities.
The reason why people can’t resist to take selfies in my opinion is that it gives them self-confidence and serves as a tool for self-expression. Taking a selfie is considered as a “want” in the beginning, however, as social media site’s slowly invades are daily life it turns as a “necessity” to update the status of our lives. I have come up with a guide for “Head turner: How to be a selfie expert”, these are the crucial factor that I consider when taking selfies.
- · Your elbow must be aligned with your shoulder while your arms is at a 60 degree angle in order to emphasize the shape of your face.
- · Your elbow must be lift up by 2 inches while your arms is at 60 degree angle in order to make your forehead appear narrow
Find your good side: It could be a front view and tilt on the right or left side
- · Front selfies are usually done by the people who have a face shape like oval because they have slim faces, while tilting your head up or down and right or left slim certain part of your face which can enhance your facial features and at the same time creates an illusion in order to have a proportion face.
Use your hands to make a selfie more interesting and dramatic. Also crop your picture in a way that it doesn't seem like a selfie.
- Avoid taking a picture against the light,
- natural lighting is the best source of light,
- play with shadows to contour and highlight you facial features,
- at night use lamp or any light source to have sufficient lighting in order to avoid grains in pictures
- It has a 16 MP front camera that captures more light and detail.
- It has a program called Beautify 4.0 that edits your photo naturally.
- It reduces blemishes and enhances your natural feature.
- It has a host of plug-ins and filters that gives endless opportunity for taking creative, share-able photos, and a new water-marking feature that allows users to imprint photos with time, date, temperature and more.
- It also has a Selfie Panorama that can simply rotate the phone from side to side to take a wide-angle selfie. The F1s automatically stitches together the photos to make sure that the whole party gets in the shot
- It also a bonus that the phone is so chic! It has a metallic cover which makes it so sassy.
Till next time.
From: Aimee Bustillo of Capturing Life Memoirs
Follow me on Instagram and I'll follow back.