My first experience in attending a CandyTeenCon is indescribable in one word so I'll just enumerate it. I know that I may be a bit old in attending this event since I'm already 19 turning 20 this November. Every teen age girl will always have the heart of a candy girl. It was never to late to try it out, right!
- FUN The whole program was a blast, especially watching the performers sing and dance live. For me, live performance add more depths to their personality, you can see them as a person rather than an artist. The clothes sold at the venue were really stylish and cute, I'd love to buy one but I was really broke at that time :) All of the booths prepared activities such as making friendship bracelet, nail art, and applying chalk on hair for free.
- FANGIRLING I don't know if its an official word but this event made me realize that people do take it seriously. They really have a lot of banners dedicate for their idols in order to show how proud they were. I was never the fan girl type, but my respect for them grew since I saw how much effort they put out in order to support their idols.
- EXCITING It was exciting to see fresh talents perform live. I actually loved the feeling of seeing new faces and knowing that we all have a common love for all cute and girly things. I was never really the vocal type of person, knowing people have the same interest as I did gives a warm and fuzzy feeling to my heart. It was also exciting to try new things, like applying chalk to my hair.
- UNFORGETTABLE Its the first ever event that I attended, hosted by the CandyMag, so this will really make a mark in my memory. Its unforgettable because I was able to enjoy it with my lovely cousins and sister because without them I wouldn't be a real candy girl.
- INSPIRING Its really inspiring to see a lot of young artist already making a name for themselves. The interviews made me realize that I should never give up on my dreams and always have self-confidence. Dreams are meant to be goals in order too achieve reality.
Here is a VLOG that I made to share with you guys, I hope you like. Please comment, subscribe, and hit like if you enjoyed it.
Thank you for visiting!
Till next time.
From: Aimee Bustillo of Capturing Life Memoirs
Follow me on Instagram and I'll follow back.